Monday, November 3, 2008

DR., DR., DR.

Well as most of you know I am prego with #3! I had another Dr. appointment today. I went at 10:30 and he said the baby looks great! A heart beat of 164 beats per minute!! I went back and saw that cydnee's at the exact same time was 185 beats per minute. who knows though I think with her I was drinking dr peppper for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner. This time around I haven't felt like drinking much of anything! I think that will change soon! I lost a pound, and also found out that I have a cyst caused from lots of progesterone from the pregnancy. I can't remember what he said we would do about it because it was such a blur after he said the word Cyst!! As alot of you don't know, that my mom had an EIGHT pound tumor removed and partial hystorectomy when she was 5 months pregnant with me!! Kinda Scary!! So then me and my mom headed to Zios to gorge ourselves on awesome italian food for lunch (Child Free). After that we had to go to get the girls from school and take my little carlee to St francis hospital (south) or an ultrasound on her kidneys. She has another Urinary tract infection so we are ruling out tilted kidneys!! she was a trooper!!!

1 comment:

Kristi Bowers said...

I will be praying for the cyst and for your daughter.....i am going to add you to my blog list!!!