Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Boy


I am so glad to tell you that our new Baby Boy "Collin John O'Hara" Has arrived! He is perfect weighing in at 7lbs. and 15 oz. He came out screaming like a mad cat, but we haven't heard that since! He is very calm and takes all the noise with a grain of salt! The girls are so in love with him, adn they can't keep their lips off. especially Cydnee! She is overly helpful and alot of the time it is without warning! Carlee is soo helpful she will do anything I ask her, and keeps telling me how happy she is that we are all home from the hospital and that our family isn't apart anymore! I think she took it harder than me even! I am getting a little sleep every now and then but I kindof expected the first 2 weeks to be the hardest, like with the girls!! We are all trying to figure out what the new normal is, and we may never know. The one thing that we do know is that our little Family is complete! I am going to post some pics, and may not have entries but at least you can watch all the kids grow as we do!! Love, Carrie

4 comments:

Kristi Bowers said...

yeah! congrats! precious!

ShaRhonda said...

I love this picture....so sweet, I need to redo some things on your blog!

Jenni said...

Your family is SO beautiful and I'm happy you KNOW that it is complete:>. Also, I love the belly shot--I would've shown my belly off more if it had looked like that!

Jenni said...

Will you please write the "glitter" story on your blog, with ALL your extra time. I need it in print so I can go back to it on a really bad day and laugh that I'm not the only one living in chaos:>! Please tell me you have glitter pics.